● 1 red onion
● 1 zucchini
● 1 yellow squash
● 1 orange or yellow bell pepper
● 1 red bell pepper
● 1 pound green beans
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● Salt and pepper
● 2 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced and divided
● 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped and divided
● 1 pound pork sausage, in casings, sliced
● 1/2 to 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Chop red onion and place in a large bowl. Dice
zucchini, squash and bell peppers and add to bowl. Then add green beans and toss with olive oil, salt & pepper. Add basil and parsley. Stir to mix it all together. Add sliced sausage to vegetables.
Pour it all into a greased 9x13” baking pan and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are lightlybrowned
Leave a Reply.
Andrea Holley is a mommy and marketer who has a nursing and lawyer background.